AWARDS & CERTIFICATES
We are proud to be the only farm in the history of Cup of Excellence with 7 times 1st Place Award. This is a very strict competition where only the very best coffees get to the final.
CUP OF EXCELLENCE
- 1st Place (Presidential Award): Year 2006 (Bourbon), 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 (Pacamara).
- 2nd Place: Year 2014 (Pacamara), 2017 (Geisha)
- 3rd Place: Year 2011 (Maragogype)
- 5th Place: Year 2003, 2007 (Bourbon)
- 4th Place: Year 2004
- 6th Place: Year 2005
SCAA COFFEE OF THE YEAR
- 2nd Place: Year 2004
AGEXPORT Guatemala – EXPORTER OF THE YEAR 2011.
NATIONAL BARISTA COMPETITION – GUATEMALA 2011
- 3rd Place: Jose Miguel Echeverría (Barista El Injerto)
NATIONAL CUPPING COMPETITION – GUATEMALA 2017
- 2nd Place: Norberto Ortiz (El Injerto cupping team).
The farm is Rain Forest Alliance Certified for more than 10 years now with record scores. “The green frog certification seal indicates that a farm has been audited to meet standards that meet environmental, social and economic sustainability”.
We are now proud to be the first farm in Guatemala to be CO2 NEUTRAL Certified. “This Certification describes the actions to remove as much Carbon Dioxide from the atmosphere as they put in”.